Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
10263656

i am interested to migrate to canada what is the best advise

Customer Question

i am interested to migrate to canada what is the best advise you can give me to do it.i am engineering grad but not working for llong years though i have my own eatery near my place.

Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide you with the best possible answer.

To achieve that goal it may be that I will find that I need to gather further information from you. As well, it's quite possible that you may feel the need to ask me additional questions for further clarification.

But, please understand that as a careful lawyer I will always give you an honest answer even if the answer is sometimes not what you were hoping for.

Working in the food industry is not likely going to make you eligble to immigrate though had you been working in the engineering industry may have.

You should review the information provided here to see if you can apply as a skilled worker:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/

In particular see if you are eligible.

If not there may not be grounds unless you have sufficient funds to open your own business. If that were the case then you could come to Canada as an entrepreneur.

Here is the information you will need to review about that category:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/business/start-up/index.asp