Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
10263656

I seriously suspect a parabolic microphone is placed on an

Customer Question

I seriously suspect a parabolic microphone is placed on an upright communications tower across from where I live. I can visuallly see the satellite dish style parabolic half way up the tower. The parabolic is pointed directly at my house. This communications tower is located at the public school directly across from me. I suspect two people behind this act. Who should I call, how can I make this parabolic come down ASAP.
This is unreal.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide you with the best possible answer.

To achieve that goal it may be that I will find that I need to gather further information from you. As well, it's quite possible that you may feel the need to ask me additional questions for further clarification.

But, please understand that as a careful lawyer I will always give you an honest answer even if the answer is sometimes not what you were hoping for.

You should call whomever owns the tower.

So if it belongs to the city you call the city. If it belongs to a utility company you call the utility company.

And/or you can call the police and report this. If someone who is not the police with a warrant is doing this it is illegal.