How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100032
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now

I am in a full time job on which I pay PAYE but i also do some

Resolved Question:

I am in a full time job on which I pay PAYE but i also do some part time work. How do i declare this income and pay tax ? It's only Saturdays.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 years ago.
This is income from sel-employment.

So you would add this to your return each year.
Legal Ease and other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Canada Law Questions