Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
10263656

Name john George is 45 yrs from canada ontario.

Customer Question

Name john George XXX is 45 yrs from canada ontario. please find his address and phone number ? john was send to my email all the time. this email *****@******.***

Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide you with the best possible answer.

To achieve that goal it may be that I will find that I need to gather further information from you. As well, it's quite possible that you may feel the need to ask me additional questions for further clarification.

But, please understand that as a careful lawyer I will always give you an honest answer even if the answer is sometimes not what you were hoping for.

I am a lawyer in Canada. I cannot locate someone's personal information. That is not what lawyers do.

But if you want legal information about whether you are being scammed that I can answer if you give me the facts.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry ur law ..i understanding so thank for help xxxx

I am not sure what you mean.

Do you want further help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Legal ease. I am mistake .....waste of time me. thank for legal ease.

your faithful

Lisa

OK
Good luck.