Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
10263656

I want to ask in Canada.I have money to

Hi, I want to ask for settlement in Canada.I have money to invest and a Land Lord in my country. I was green card holder of U.S.A. in 2010 to 2012 which i abandoned and came back to my home land country. Because of my some personal issues in U.S.A with
my wife.In that period i had bought the business in New Jersey U.S.A. Now i'm not satisfy in my country and want to move with my family to another country like Canada. Tell the legal ways to get it.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Are you a skilled worker?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. just a Land Lord
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
You need to fall within some specific category to be able to immigrate to Canada. Being a landlord is not something that at this point falls in any specific category unfortunately. You could immigrate if you were a skilled worker, if you had a spouse or adult child to sponsor you etc. You could come to Canada on a temporary work permit if you could get a job offer in an area where we are lacking Canadians to do the job. You could come to Canada on a study permit if you were going to school full-time. But you have to figure out how to fit into a category first.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have investment to buy a business in Canada. Rather than immigration can i apply a visit visa to Canada ?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is very possible.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you briefly tell how to apply if i want to do invest in Canada and also how to obtain a Visit visa.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
You cannot immigrate as in an investor. That category is not open at this time. What is your citizenship?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pakistan
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Here is the information you will need:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/