Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
10263656

I am looking Federal Labour lawyer who has the expertise

Customer Question

I am looking for a Federal Labour lawyer who has the expertise in prosecuting a Federally operated company in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. This is in regards ***** ***** and harassement orchastrated by the company I work for and the union of which I am a member of.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Are you asking how to find a lawyer in Alberta or are you asking if someone on the site can act for you?The lawyers on this site cannot act for you. I can answer your questions or suggest ways on finding a lawyer but that is all. There are no federal labour lawyers on the Canada law list but I may be able to help in terms of providing you with information if that is what you want.