Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
10263656

I have made an application for an etA . I later

Customer Question

I have made an application for an etA for Canada. I later realized i have misunderstood a question , which means the decisions to the application is pending. What can i do about it. I want to correct the mistake. How do i go about doing this?
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear this. Fax in the correct information at once.And you can get through if you try the call centre shortly after it opens in the morning in most cases though try Tuesday or Wednesday rather than Monday.