Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
10263656

LAW WAS AN OFFICER IN THE WW2 HE WAS ALSO AN ARTIST, AND I

Customer Question

CHARLES ANTHONY LAW WAS AN OFFICER IN THE WW2 HE WAS ALSO AN ARTIST, AND I HAVE A PAINTING BY HIM ENTITLED " SURVIVORS NEAR LE HAVRE " IT WAS STRAIGHT FROM THE NATIONAL WAR MUSEUM IN HALIFAX NOVA SCOTIA AND WAS A GIFT TO A CHARITY. IF YOU GO TO THEIR WEB SITE YOU WILL SEE THE PAINTING.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Your question is on the Canada law list. Do you have a question that requires legal information? If not just let me know and I can move the question to the proper list so long as I understand what you are looking for.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was a print, not the original oil painting and I am sorry that I made the enquiry.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Do you want me to ask the site to move this to the correct list so an expert in this area can answer for you?