Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
10263656

I am planning to submit an application for my Conventional

Hi, I am planning to submit an application for my Conventional refugee travel document, which will expires on November 24 2016.
Do you have any idea how long is it going to process?And if possible, to use my Philippine Passport?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for your question.

This can usually be done in 3 weeks and if the matter is urgent you can get the document within two days.

You would not be able to reenter Canada with your passport alone if that is what you are asking. You need the travel document.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
how can i make a request on expediting my application of travel document?