stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have blaupunkt car radio with cassete player and 5 cd player.The

Customer Question

I have blaupunkt car radio with cassete player and 5 cd player.The car radio works, the cassete works with little sound from speakers and the cd player has cds in it but doesnt play and cant get cds removed. any solution
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Adam

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please continue to try to find expert to help thank you

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Peterkmiles replied 4 years ago.

Just so I understand correctly you are looking for help on the lack of sound or the CD player not working?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

its a5cd player and the cds are stuck inthe player and dont play or can be removed

Have you checked the security of the connections on the cd changer cable? Does the cd changer have a 12v feed and good earth? Both of these should be supplied through the changer cable.