carlday1
carlday1, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

11 years ago I purchased a caravan fitted with a Blaupunkt

Customer Question

11 years ago I purchased a caravan fitted with a Blaupunkt Radio cassette Ontario DJ30 Serial no. BP 0320Y2093273. On holiday recently I took the front off and on replacing it could no longer get any stations. I consulted the hand book and went through the process of inputting the Code No. 3582 that I was given. 'Wait 1 H' came up so I repeated the code several times without success. The message now says 'Wait 1 H' permanently and I cannot get passed this. Is there anything I can do other than dispose of it, which I am tempted to do?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for using just answer my name is Carl and I will try and help you with your question.

Have you tried disconnecting the power from the radio for a few hours this might reset the radio so you can try the code entry again.

Unfortunately some radios completely lock and you will be unable to enter the code again and the radio will need to be sent away to a service centre for repair.