carlday1
carlday1, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

just installed a vdo ms4100 sterio wich as been in my cupboared

Customer Question

just installed a vdo ms4100 sterio wich as been in my cupboared for a few years every thing works fine but when i try to install the navigation cd and follow the correct procedure the cd down loades then says remove the cd then the system saying rebooting turns off and does not come back on unless i turn the unit on myself then i have to go through procedure again can you help
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help with your question.

Do you know what navigation system is on the cd?

Does the stereo already have a navigation system installed? Maybe the stereo is failing to update because it is already up to date with the software.

Unfortunately i cannot find the latest navigation cd for your stereo nothing is listed on the navteq site for your stereo.