Christine-cssm
Christine-cssm,
51872716

my blaupunkt radio in my stilo keeps going on and off

Customer Question

Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 3 years ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.

This usually indicates a problem with the ground connection or not having both of the 12v connection secure - the accessory and the battery connection.

Make sure you have good ground - that the ground wire is touching bare metal on the chassis - and make sure both the 12v battery wire and the 12v accessory wire are going to the positive terminal of the battery - in most cases these are red and yellow wires respectively.

Let me know if that helps and if you have additional questions.

I would sincerely appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my level of service. I will be available to you until your question is answered.

Mike
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received a customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.