bluextc89
bluextc89, Repair and Installation
Experience:  7+ Years Small Business Owner - Certified Sales And Service of Electronic Items for Home and Vehicle.
22516588

have pioneer avic-F310 BT which keeps giving me critical low

Customer Question

have pioneer avic-F310 BT which keeps giving me critical low battery message and will shut down, tried taking device out and recharging while unit is switched off. other than installing new battery is there any other solution

Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  bluextc89 replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for stopping by:
This message displays when the Internal battery to the removeable display is below 50%. Then a second message will appear (basically saying the same thing) - except this time the unit will shut down.
When it happens even if it has been charging on the unit for some time - indicates the rechargeable internal battery has met the end of it's serviceable life, and would need to be replaced so the message is no longer shown.
There is not a workaround besides changing the battery.
It's not a simple battery to change. It is a custom engineered shape, and soldered to the main circuit board.
If you have additional - Just Ask.
Thanks!