Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

Hi How do I lower the lighting level on the display of a

Customer Question

How do I lower the lighting level on the display of a Pioneer X8500dab car radio ?
NB
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

First of all sorry for the late response. I just logged in and found your question on the questions list.
To change light level on your device please follow the steps below:
1. Press Multi-control button to display the Main Menu

2. Turn Multi-control button to select "SYSTEM" and press it to confirm selection.
3. Turn Multi-control button to select "Contrast" and press it to confirm selection.
4. Turn Multi-control button to adjust the contrast level. You can select 0-15 levels.
Also, turn the dimmer ON using procedure below:

3. Turn Multi-control button to select "Dimmer" and press it to confirm selection.
4. Press Multi-control button to set dimmer ON.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?
Please let me know. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
Regards,
Todd