stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

Why does my dnx7240bt take so long to search sattelites for

Customer Question

Why does my dnx7240bt take so long to search sattelites for the unit, can it
be improved?. Would putting in the latest map software help.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Continue please

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Has it always had this problem? And is it only occurring at home? Or anywhere you are?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your help ? please discontinue the search for the answer

to my problem.

T Purnell