nathan_mills
nathan_mills,
76814648

Why am I getting 'No phone service' messge in my car. The ph

Customer Question

Why am I getting 'No phone service' messge in my car. The phone connects and downloads the phone book but when I dial a number the message pops up. I have a Samsung Galaxy A3
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.The 'No service message" can occur due to radio signal issue.There is a troubleshooting procedure that you will need to follow. This should solve the problem.Go to Dialer. Enter the code *#*#4636#*#*A window will open. The phone will go into service mode. Click on the top option -Device information or Phone informationClick on Run Ping test.At the bottom of this screen you will seeTurn off radio/or on radioClick on the Turn Radio Off buttonYour phone will prompt you to restartClick rebootCheck to see if the issue is resolved or not. Reply with the update.Please rate the solution POSITIVELY.
If the issue remains then replay for further assistance. Don't forget to rate the chat. Thank you