stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I took my car for full service in a garage but they put the

Customer Question

I took my car for full service in a garage but they put the wrong mileage in invoice and in my servicing book that means the mileage on my car and the mileage they wrote on my service book does not match so when I went to them they seems not be very serious in this case and they didnt want to solve this issue.
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Hi Puja,

How can I assist you, are you looking for advise around if this will pose a problem at a later date?

Can you advise how old the car is?