stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I want to change language in Pioneer carrozzeria avic-zh09

Customer Question

hi i want to change language in Pioneer carrozzeria avic-zh09
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: avic-zh09
Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 2011
Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: its in japanese language i want to convert it in english
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  umdterp13 replied 6 months ago.

Do you want me to translate the manual for you to which buttons are the sequence?

Or, we can try resetting the whole thing, or update firmware if applicable

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No I want Language change, it depends on you how you do it by resetting or firmware update.

Geez, based on what I've seen it isn't made for that: would you like to arrange a remote desktop session this evening or work with another colleague?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Remote desktop session, please explain how I will connect my car system with my laptop or you can refer it to other technician. No issue for me.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.