geoffsnake
geoffsnake, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Garage owner and Technician for 18 years, Mazda and Ford Master technician
20485022

I have a X-type 2002 3,0 in good condition. 140.000 km.

Customer Question

I have a X-type 2002 3,0 in good condition. 140.000 km. Recently my car started fogging down heavily (wintertime in Norway). Acc. to recommendations from my garage (not specialized in Jag's) I bought a drivebelt, new drivebelt-tensioner, and a new A/C-compressor. All parts are now mounted into my car. The engine runs like clockwork, transmission as well. But; after one day of running, it still seems to be creating a lot of fog inside the car. Could there be other reasons for fogging up my x-type?

Category: Car Parts
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 2 years ago.
Hi there good morning to you
I see your question hasn't received an experts rely yet
Do you still need advice on this issue
Regards ***** *****
Brian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not need any more guidance on this issue from JustAnswer.
Reason beeing i've joined a website for Jaguar owners, and have gotten answers from them.
Contributing to me choosing a Jag-owner site; was the large number of complaints on JustAnswer on the web. More than hundred complaints on no-good answers and aggressive billing of creditcard, though nothing useful gained for the user
Roger
Hi Roger
No worries
Kind Regards ***** *****
Brian