Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

how to remove front exhaust pipe golf 2001 1.4 AXP petrol ,

Customer Question

how to remove front exhaust pipe golf 2001 1.4 AXP petrol , cat is in manifold
Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

need complete answer to question please .

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
problem has not been addressed
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can wait for complete answer. thanks

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello, Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE... Im happy to help / advise you on this... Im sorry to see you have had a wait -

Cam I just ask you to explain fully what the problem is that you are having - what is hindering the job for you --? ( other than what you need to know of course!)

Kind Rgds, MIKE...............................

( Please type your reply here - Once I receive it, I will get back to you asap thereafter - )
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i may have to cut the pipe and rejoin with sleeve i had hoped you would be more help full

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again...

Thank you for your reply...

I was trying to be "more helpful" -- that is why I asked you for more information -

I cannot on the face of it see why you are even having problems - hence my question to you as above - so that I can "see" what your problem is......

Rgds, MIKE...............................