Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Looking for4speed gearbox for a bedford 330 truck and a master

Customer Question

Looking for4speed gearbox for a bedford 330 truck and a master cylander Chassie No, MJ02EMEMET1088F1 ENG No MJC6540195
Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i'am ok waiting longer for an answer
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Could you say what type of information you need. Thanking You.
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.
We presently have enough information to proceed.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

My name is MIKE.. Im happy to help you with this...

Please tell me where you have tried so far?

Too - what is the problem with the one you have - have you looked into having it repaired at all ?

Rgds, MIKE..................................