Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

My 04 Microcar has a roof leak both sides bad when it rains

Customer Question

My 04 Microcar has a roof leak both sides bad when it rains heavy. the two roof insides are now green where can this be fixed I live in Melksham Wiltshire
Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I had the roof seals on the left and right side scraped out cleaned and sealed, by a bus and couch repair firm in Westbury Wiltshire, this began to leak after two years and was bad this year with heavy rain fall. I need to know what sealer to tell the firm to use as its a plastic car and the plastics blue colour right through. Rain comes in and drips off the sun visors each side at the bottom of the runway either side, these run back to front. If you cannot solve the problem please cancel, the internet says dub dub and this cannot be found on the market, nor if its suitable for plastic sealing on a Microcar. Thanking you. Jean

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

continue to search thank you .

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

continue to search thank you

Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the seal is now spongy ie soft and dips under pressure, its a black seal that was used!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

continue to find an anscer

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE.. Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question...

Can I just ask - have you spoken with the bus company you had repair it the last time for you? or were you not happy with that ?

Rgds, MIKE.................................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No not too happy they said it could leak again and they did not know how to make it permanent, Question can you find the answer ?