Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

i own a 2.3 diesel iveco van 2003 i keep blowing injectors

Customer Question

i own a 2.3 diesel iveco van 2003 i keep blowing injectors on my van.it seems i replace 1/2 injectors a year on my van this keeps happening.i have had new injectors put in and i have had recondtion injectors put in but i still keep blowing injectors.there is a red light on my dashboard of an injector thats always on it never go,s of is this something to do with my e.c.u? or is my diesel pump thats gone
Category: Car
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok i,ll wait a bit longer for your reply

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this..

When you say it keeps "blowing" injectors - how exactly ..? what is happening?

The injectors when replaced - where are they sourced? and who fits them?

Have any plug in diagnostics been done - and with what results ?

Rgds MIKE...............................