Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

have asked question

Customer Question

have asked question
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with your issue.

Unfortunately there is no detail at all as to what your problems are -

Can you please give me Full details of the issues you have - and the vehicle in full - inc full details as to what you have done so far - and then we can progress.

When I receive your reply, I will get back to you asap thereafter -

Kind Rgds, MIKE..........................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Vehicle would not start after been stood a week, just turned over but did not fire. Thought it was fuel pump but when removed pipe fuel fed when ingnition turned on. bought ecu on ebay and engine started and reved but cut out stright away. can still hear fuel pump running when engine dies. robin

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello there Robin -

Thank you for your reply and info..

You haven't said Robin - re "full vehicle details " as I asked for - I do need to know whether this is petrol or diesel -

Also - can you tell me - when you try to start it now -is the engine starting...and seeming to run ok - fine... but only runs for a few secs .... doing this every / all the time?

Kind Rgds, MIKE......................................