Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

Customer Question

my 95 dse auto stopped driving last week no warning given i was doin 55 one min and next thing it did this thing like i was jabbing the accelerator for about 5 secs and then stopped on the road my mechanic said the box was fubar so i got what i was told was a good second hand one but i still have the same prob, i have good oil flow through the cooler so i,m assuming the torc is ok and i also have no faults on the dash but the xy switch is not just bang on adjusted and the car drives in limp if you rev it up it does the bang thing and gets into what ever gear it gets and goes like sh*t off a shovel oh yeah and the gear display disappears off the dash after a few mins running and if you select a gear she gives a little nudge like its gettin a gear and kinda makes a effort to move but goes no where ...can you help please
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there is no more i can tell you and i could do with an answer as i am in need of my car

No further information is required at the moment. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.

Hello, welcome to Just Answer/Pearl. My name isXXXXX will
do my very best to assist you with your question today.

The gearbox replacement came out of the same year and engine size?