Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a message on my volvo C30 "engine system, service u

Customer Question

I have a message on my volvo C30 "engine system, service urgent"
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE- Im happy to help you / advise you on this.

When this message comes on , it means the cars Ecu - engine management computer, has detected a fault somewhere in the management systems... and so it puts that message on to tell you .

Often you get a warning triangle too - if its orange lit its not so urgent , if its red lit, its more so urgent.

But either way it needs now connecting to a VOLVO or similar garage suitable equipment which will scan the fault memory on the cars Ecu as above - and that then will tell the tech just where the fault lies - what needs to be done and then this can be sorted out for you -

So that is what you need to do now to get this sported out for you.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

>> >> Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.