Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Cherokee 5.7 hemi 2006 warning lights abs 4wd system engine

Customer Question

Cherokee 5.7 hemi 2006 warning lights abs 4wd system engine management all came on after 80 mile round trip now feels like front wheels are binding up when trying to turn?
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

This is a malfunction within the ABS system ,you will need a dealer level diagnostic scan tool to check for malfunction codes , from these codes you will then know what has malfunctioned, could be anything from a speed sensor to a steering angle sensor .

Depending on the codes you will have to check with your local dealer for a TSB as from your problem you may need a re-flash /reprogram to sort out this issue .

Once you have the codes you will then know what the problems is .

If needed get back to me with the codes for further assistance if you have a problem with the Garage .

Please rate my help a 3 to 5. " If you are not satisfied please don't rate."
We can continue to work or I can opt out .
For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting .
If I don't reply soon I will as quick as I can as we may be on different time zones

Rgds Greg