Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

RA:MN

Customer Question

I have a diesel Citron C3, manual 2008 model.
I filled it up with diesel (£10) to day and after paying went to start it and there was nothing _ the engine didn’t fire, the electric windows don’t work. There was a click sound, as if the solenoid was stuck. Tried a push start. The engine turned but didn’t fire. Tried a jump start – the battery warning light started coming on and off – but again the engine didn’t turn or fire – infact no noise at all.
Now I have disconnected the battery for two hours and tried to start the car. Again nothing – but the battery warning light is not, on and off and again there is the clicking noise on the LHS of the car.
I am a driving Instructor and until that moment there was no sign of any problems. Can you help?

Sati
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.

Mikdermoose :

Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

Mikdermoose :

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you with this... Can you tell me if you have any test equipment at all ?

Mikdermoose :

Im not receiving any replies from you so maybe you have gone off line... When you come back - please type your reply here.. and when I receive it , I will get back to you asap thereafter. Please also inc the cars' Full reg number and mileage at the same time... Kind Rgds, MIKE.................................

JACUSTOMER-edmneu31- :

Hi Mike

JACUSTOMER-edmneu31- :

Sorry I dont have any test eqipment,

JACUSTOMER-edmneu31- :

My Reg: KP08 JHO - milage is 97,000

JACUSTOMER-edmneu31- :

I will be back on line at 06:40 ( 10 mins from know - someone at the door ) and wait for your reply

JACUSTOMER-edmneu31- :

Ok I am back now

JACUSTOMER-edmneu31- :

Also central locking works but the headlights and radio dont work now

JACUSTOMER-edmneu31- :

?

JACUSTOMER-edmneu31- :

!