Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

i have isuzu trooper with water getting into no 2 cyl have

Customer Question

i have isuzu trooper with water getting into no 2 cyl have changed head and new head gasket and it happened again what do you think
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Which engine do you have .

You replaced the cylinder head for a use or new.

Greg
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it is 3.0lt engine and head came off a crashed one that my mate owned it was going perfect till he hit with the digger

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Hi Stephen ,

If the heads are still ok ? These are known to crack . then remove the inlet manifold and check for damaged there ,as the coolant is probanbly getting in thought the #2 inlet valve from a damaged inlet manifold or manifold gasket.

May also only be a bad manifold gasket as by #1 and 4 are the coolant ports from head to manifold .

Remove and check if this is okay suspect bad head ,

Need further assistance then pleas eget back to me with the reply box below and Not the poor or bad service button .

Rgds Greg