Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

CITRION C2 KEEPS LOSING POWER ON MOTORWAY AT ABOUT SEVENY MPH

Customer Question

CITRION C2 KEEPS LOSING POWER ON MOTORWAY AT ABOUT SEVENY MPH ITS ALRIGHT AROUND TOWN
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question.
Are there any abnormal noises or smoking from the exhaust when this happens?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ITS MY GRANDAUGTERS CAR I HAD DRIVE ROUND IN IT BUT COULD NOT GET IT TO DIE ON ME SHE HAS NOT SAID ABOUT ANY STRANGE NOISES OR SMOKE IM HAVEING CAR IN TOMORROW THINKING IT MIGHT BE FUEL STARVATION

The issue that you are describing is consistent with a leaking or failing fuel injector on the vehicle. This will not set a code unless the injector is completely bad. The best way to find and determine the failing injector is by use of a scan tool performing a balance test on the injectors. It is possible that the fuel filter is causing this issue but doubtful since it only happens at 70.