Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

hello, i was driving a 407, this morning and kept cutting out

Customer Question

hello, i was driving a 407, this morning and kept cutting out almost 4 times, but i would engage the gear, and it picks up staight way. The last time i tried all means to start the vehicle but failed apart from a whining noise in the engine. What might have caused this?
Category: Car
Expert:  dansgarage1 replied 4 years ago.

Hi I am Dan I really appreciate you may be looking for the exact faulty part... but this can be a number of things the only way to solve this problem is to get it plugged into a computer any garage can do this so I would call around for your best quote if you can update with the fault codes after we can guide much better from their.