dansgarage1
dansgarage1, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  I have a gnvq level 3 in light vehicle maintance and repair and also a diploma
74699650

Hi SE Coupe 2001 wont start normally runs and starts fine

Customer Question

Hi SE Coupe 2001 wont start normally runs and starts fine but more often recently turn key and it turns over but does not start ( its as though it has no ignition as the beeps of immoiliser can be heard resetting while turning key) is there any way to fool the system into starting? Lin
Category: Car
Expert:  dansgarage1 replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question, in theory their is no way to trick it as the immobilizer

system is very complex.

This is a common problem where the keys transponder actually need re-programming. to simply re-program the keys this is quite a basic procedure at a Hyundai garage and only 30 mins to 60 mins labour should be charged for this

If you need any additional information please let me know

Many Thanks

hello I had an empty reply

Did you try to update me with some extra information?

Many Thanks