dansgarage1
dansgarage1, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  I have a gnvq level 3 in light vehicle maintance and repair and also a diploma
74699650
Car

how can I disable the seatbelt alarm in my Octavia

Category: Car
replied 4 years ago.

It sounds like its the switch in your seat belt mechanism that's gone.. you could replace with a new part try 247 spares and find-a-part they will actually search all parts providers in the country and text you a quote please wait 2 days to get all the best quotes in as there will be many..but you will get a money back guarantee and a warranty

alternatively if you go direct to a Skoda main dealer they can actually disable the beeping on their computer you would have to go to Skoda main dealer only and the charge should not be too much its just 30 mins labour i

I hope this helps and if I can provide you with any extran information please let me know