Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73554018

hi ive got a fiat scudo and im pulling my hair out . since

Customer Question

hi i've got a fiat scudo and i'm pulling my hair out . since i got the car had nothing but trouble with it . now it's in a fiat garage and they don't know . after standing for a while it will start up then drive for a mile or so and then engine will cut out . engine won't start unless you leave it for a couple of hours. any idea want it could be
p.s. no warning lights on
Category: Car
Expert:  Ross replied 4 years ago.

techmachine :

Hi, welcome to Just answer! My name is Ross and i will help with your question

techmachine :

Other than the cutting out, does the engine run as normal when driving? No loss of power, misfires etc..?

JACUSTOMER-sv46h9oo- :

No lose off power , but when idle shakes like mad . Was at fiat on machine where it came up with low feul pressure sent me home on the way I broke down . Rac came put car again on the machine where it said fuel pressure to high

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

It looks like the Professional has not got back to you. I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.