Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

freelander clutch

Customer Question

Hi, after driving for a while, usually bout 20mins, my freelander is very hard to change gear. It is fine to start with but then its a real battle,The longer the engine is running the harder it is to get in gear. First and second gears are the hardest and also is a clinking noise when clutch is let out. Not long had a new clutch

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

What does the clutch pedal feel like after getting warm, "softer "

Rgds Greg