dansgarage1
dansgarage1, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  I have a gnvq level 3 in light vehicle maintance and repair and also a diploma
74699650

I own a second hand ford escape 2003. I locked the key in the

Customer Question

I own a second hand ford escape 2003. I locked the key in the ignition and don't have a spare. How do I open it? Thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  dansgarage1 replied 4 years ago.

Hello I am Dan

Thank you for your question, in this instance we would usually call an auto lock smith you will find one in your area via yell or google, their charge is usually about £50.00. The only other alternative I have seen a few people do is break the window you would need to make sure you can get a window first before you do this

Try www.247spares.com

try www.find-a-part.com if you cant get a cheap second hand window fast an auto lock smith will do the trick they also offer fast response service

Hope this helps

Many Thanks

Dan