Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Over the last 5 months my Hyuandi Accent has been cutting out.

Customer Question

Over the last 5 months my Hyuandi Accent has been cutting out. Starts to happen when I fill up then cuts out every time I stop at the lights or wanting to turn. I've taken it to the mechanics over this time and they have checked, cleaned the engine or airfilters. Even changed the spark plugs, given me a new fuel filter and cleared errors. All is ok after I pick it up, but once I fill up the problem starts all over again. The mechanics have done so much to it yet I still end up in the same situation.
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Thank you for using justanswer .. this is a very well known issue . but to be sure can you get me the malfunction codes that the shop keeps clearing, as this will help me identify if this is what i suspect ..

Rgds Greg