Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

engine check light flashes when driving at light throttle had

Customer Question

engine check light flashes when driving at light throttle
had tried new lambdo censor
new throttle censor
new temperature censor
and different ecu
help
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Thank you for using justanswer.. If the check engine light starts to flash at light throttle this is indicating a misfire , what i suggest you do first is have the management systen checked for malfunction codes, this will point you in the right direction for a good repair ..

What i suggest you do if you don't have the use of a code reader and don't want to use a garage, then do a basic tune up ,spark plugs Cables etc, as these are the main cause for a misfire ,that if you have not had this already done ..

But best bet is a diagnostic OBD II scan tool check .. and any found codes will let you know what your problem is ..if you can get the codes and need further assistance then please get back to me with the codes ..

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,

For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg