Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi, my Alfa JTDm shows a motor warning light. It originally

Customer Question

Hi, my Alfa JTDm shows a motor warning light. It originally appeared when revs rose above 4k, and caused the car to lose power & go into 'limp home' mode. Next journey power was normal, but as soon as I exceeded 4k revs, the same thing happened. Diagnostics showed 2 unlisted codes: 01025 and 00567, which so far have everyone baffled. In other respects the car is running fine. Any ideas, or is it another MAF sensor anomaly? Thanks, Chris.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this -

Fault code 01025 - relates to - 01025 Malfunction Indicator Lamp Faulty..

00567 - doesnt compute at all Im afraid -

To be honest - most modern diagnostic machine will give the fault code definition / meaning alongside the digits - so , given what you have there - I would strongly recommend that you need to use a different - more modern or genuine Alfa / Fiat machine...or... a machine that gives generic "P" codes at least - and again - they will give the code definition alongside the fault code - You are welcome to come back to me as / when you get those if you need any more help though then - but you do need to do that with this Im afraid - even the first code is not definitive enough in this situation..and that will get you sorted.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.