Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Where is the fuel filter on a Audi A3 petrol year 2000

Customer Question

Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE, Im happy to help you with this..

The fuel filter on your A3 is located at the rear of the vehicle - underneath by the fuel tank -

As a tip -have the rear of the car up on ramps to give you clear view/ and working access..

It is very important that you release the pipe clips correctly - look closely at the pipe clips - the ends..and you will see on the edges of the clips - black push in pieces... use a suitable tool to push on / in on those clips - these are the release clips. .. and then pull the connectors / pipes off. If you don't do it correctly and break the fittings - its a very expensive task in that you have to replace all the lines.. so I hope that that helps you just a bit further with the job.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.