Peterkmiles
Peterkmiles, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  13 years experience at the highest level of automotive technology
37560582

Dears Sirs. I have a volvo XC 90 . Every 90 minutes after the

Dears Sirs. I have a volvo XC 90 . Every 90 minutes after the car is parked and alarmed the alarm activates. Have changed the battery to no avail. Can you suggest what could be the problem

It's quite common on these cars for the bonnet switch to come out of adjustment, it's located at the rear passenger side of the engine compartment, raise it 1 or 2 mm and this should cure your fault.

Please remember that your deposit doesn't pay me for my assistance, only your rating of my answer does so please go for 10/10 excellent.

Please also remember that you can come back to me at any time on this question at no extra cost.

Best regrads
Peterkmiles, UK Car Mechanic
Experience: 13 years experience at the highest level of automotive technology
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .you problem for most false alarm triggering is from siren control module that module has back up battery and with years age thr battery is going bad and triggering false alarm replacing the siren module would be your next step
Do you have more questions for me ?did you get my reply answer not sure if you got it