Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I purchased a volvo s80 last week and the dashboard lights

Customer Question

I purchased a volvo s80 last week and the dashboard lights work occasionally,I,I've had an auto electric look at it. He took the dashboard out and altered the pins in the back ! It works for a couple of minutes then goes off again.when it goes out it leaves me with nothing ! Speedo.rev counter ,lights ,temperature and fuel gauge
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know Thank and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

you,