Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

My oil sump on my 2004 1.4 petrol polo has cracked . How long

Customer Question

My oil sump on my 2004 1.4 petrol polo has cracked . How long will it take to replace it ???
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

Ideally once the oil has been drained - The book time is roughly 2hrs or so - this inc removal and aswell as refiting the new one "sump" with replacement gasket and new sump plug / and refilled with new engine oil and new filter..Unfortunatly we can really give specific prices on the time/labor so to speak on the fact the most garage across the uk tend to differ alot on that per hour..In such cases its best to phone around for the best quote for the entire job as above..I do hope this helps..