Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I hav a g reg fl6 18 and thers a orange warning light thats

Customer Question

I hav a g reg fl6 18 and thers a orange warning light thats an upside down triangle with line underneath wat is that
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hi,my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you with your question.There are two triangle lights one is for the washer fluid being low and needing to be topped off,first check this.The second is the slip indicator light. This light can come on for several reasons,the most common are low tire pressure or one of the wheel speed sensors is starting to electrically short. Either one are not serious conditions. First ensure that all tire pressures are at the correct pressure and if the light remains on the vehicle will need to be scanned to test the wheel speed sensors.
Let me know if you need further assistance,thank you.