Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

my c250 bluef diesel 59 plate ,just die no ignition lights,things

Customer Question

my c250 bluef diesel 59 plate ,just die no ignition lights,things that work & do not side lights yes hazards y interior lights y radio y boot lights y indicators no folding mirrors n headlights n windows n
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Once again I apologize for not being able to find a Professional to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to continue the search or if you would prefer me to close your question.