Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have a hysunge gt125r that runs ok till 6000rpm then suddenly

Customer Question

I have a hysunge gt125r that runs ok till 6000rpm then suddenly looses power then I get it too 8000rpm and it takes off this happens in every gear except 1st should this happen as it's really frustrating
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Once again I apologize for not being able to find a Professional to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to continue the search or if you would prefer me to close your question.

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question.
Are there any warning lights coming on?