Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

How easy is it to do the sensor & roughly the cost through

Customer Question

How easy is it to do the sensor & roughly the cost through a jaguar specialist repairer or other?
The only other problem I have is that I did have the problem when last serviced & also the ABS light came on at start up, these 2 problems where dealt with by saying it was a low voltage fault & would be rectified by a new battery. My old battery replaced & no problem with both issues for about 6 weeks but now both have reappeared. ABS goes off immediately after starting up but the Park Brake light stays on.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
The sensor is not that easy to repair as it sits under the console,this would be about 2 hours labor and the sensor runs about $125.00 as far as the abs light,this will come on due to the parking brake light.