Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi, I had a service a couple of weeks ago, and today i have

Customer Question

I had a service a couple of weeks ago, and today i have just found out my turbos have failed. Could this have been seen at the service and dealt with or could it have just happened within the 2 weeks?
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question.
What type of service was performed?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Full service
More than likely this happened in the last 2 weeks and could not have been addressed at the time of the service. Turbos can and will fail without warning. If the shop would have seen anything going on with the turbos they would have likely addressed it as it would have meant more compensation for them at the time of the service. I believe the turbo failure just happened.