Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

How do I stop heavy sudden condensation on the inside windows

Customer Question

How do I stop heavy sudden condensation on the inside windows of a 7 year old Mercedes A-Class?
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question.
The most common reason for this to happen is either one of the door seals are not sealing properly or the windscreen seal is damaged somewhere that is allowing the condensation in. The seals are designed to keep the condensation out. What I would suggest as a first step is to have the door seals and the windscreen seals checked and the best way to do this is with a air hose.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please expand re air hose.

Basically while all windows and doors someone sits inside of the vehicle while another uses a air hose at a garage leading from a compressor to test all seals from the outside. The person on the inside will be able to hear where air is coming in.